Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christmas Cards

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog.

I have been very busy with my baby boy who arrived in late July. He is a fantastic little bubba and melts my heart with his beautiful smile.

Anyway enough about me, I have been asked if I'm making Christmas Cards again this year and the answer is Yes.
I have started on a few designs.

I have recently purchased some new embossing folders from craft concepts, 2 new christmas trees which I'm still working on and some Candles with holly as pictured below.
The price is still $2 each
These cards have been done with a red and green background.
The red berries are red rhinestones
Sentiments you can choose from is a selection from lilly of the valley stamps, they are:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Season's Greeting Wishing you a Joyous Christmas
Merry Christmas May your days be Merry & Bright
Merry Christmas Warmest thoughts & Best Wishes
Stay tuned for some more designs.
To ensure you have your cards with enough time for posting please order before the end of October at the latest.

Thanks
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment