Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gone Fishin.....

I picked up a new stamp set this weekend and I have a male birthday coming up.
This stamp is perfect for him!

I have coloured him using distress inks and he is looking a bit green around the gills in my photo but he doesn't really look like that. (Taking photos tonight is not proving easy with poor light and an overcast day)
I have used jute around the edge of the image for some added texture
I have tried to make it look like the sign is hanging from the jute The sketch I have used is from totally papercrafts Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Oh fab - love this image
    Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are nice, funny and creative ..

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used only three colors of brightness and contrast color, I really impressed with your creation. Well, It is so funny and cute card.

    ReplyDelete