Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas Cards Vol II

I have been busy working on some more christmas cards.

I have been using my new couture creations embossing folders, smooch, glitter and bling.
I have used traditional christmas colours and some other non traditional colours this time

The first christmas tree is mounted on green card, this can also be done in red.
Colours used are Tiara and Holly
I can also do this design with Blue and Red Glitter.
I have also done this in Platinum and Copper which looks very effective, looks better with Rhinestones.
Colours used are Platinum and Copper

The other embossing folder is a bauble tree, which I have coloured some of the baubles in and added rhinestones
Colours I decided to use are Blue and Purple with Silver Stars and Sassy Pink and Purple with Silver Stars (Gold star on top of tree).

Mounted on purple cardMounted on Pink card
Mounted on Blue Card.

All cards are $2 each.
I can also do the same christmas trees as last year.
Remember to get your orders in early

Thanks
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment