Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat

I spent the weekend in a town called Coobowie which in summer would be beautiful but in the middle of winter it made for perfect scrappin weather. It was wet and windy so what better way to spend it than with friends being creative.

I have already put some pics up of some of my creations from the weekend but that was not all I managed to create.
I have finished the card order for Dubai




I have made a card for my fathers 60th (good thing he doesn't look at my blog).
It is quite suitable given that I'm giving him lots of Haighs chocolate that he can pig out on


I'm ready for a 21st coming up soon. This one I need to ring home to check if he was a red or green person (I'm sure the farmers wives will understand this one)
The tractor has been painted with Green Apple smooch, I found some wheat pattern paper.
I painted the number with fluid chalk olive pastel, the crackle painted over the top then distressed the edges with olive pastel.

I have made another card to be sent to Holland for an Aunt
I have used 20's Evie from Tickled Pink Stamps.
The background card has been sprayed with smooch spritz
I have added a Kaszazz flower and a stamp I picked up a few years ago


I have started my christmas presents with this little off the page handbag, there is another that is still a work in progress


I even manged to get some scrapbooking pages done, the 2 double layouts below I picked up form the Scrapbooking Superstore in Penrith, NSW when I was over there at easter. I have finally managed to put them together

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You've been busy! These are all wonderful creations!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful creations hun :), thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Simon Says Challenge sweetie :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete