Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Easel Card

Sorry about the quality of the photos the lighting was really poor tonight



August is a busy birthday month.
This one has been created using My minds eye Just dreamy 2 Dazzling Girls Only pattern paper and red & blue cardstock.
I have used a doilie behind the Tickled Pink 60's Hippy Willow.


I have used flowers from enthaily, I finally found some Henbury butterflies that I love, and a swirl from Tim Holtz swirl die.


The image has been coloured using Lyra watercolours.

This card will also be entered in:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Things with wings
Papertake Weekly - Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
Charisma Challenge - Easel Card

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you love of that butterfly!!! Great card!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love the butterfly and fabulous image!!!
    The Design Team and I are really pleased that you joined us for the First Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week.
    Thank you!
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete