Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The First Card for 2011

Can you believe it has taken me this long to get started for 2011.
Well I have been a little pre-occupied of late.
And this is why.....
This is me at 18.5weeks.

Anyway enough excuses as to why my mojo went missing, I have finally made my first card for the year.
I had to wait to upload this one as it was a surprise for some wonderful friends.
I can't take all the credit for the card either I used components of a design I saw in the Kaszazz project book which was created by Kathleen Rothery.
I have made this a tri fold card (we needed the extra space for writing)
I have added some jute around the edge of the white for that rustic look
I have finally used my Twiddleybitz gum leaves and coloured them up with Olive chalk ink.
The flowers are punched out flowers and then you fringe the petals and crush them to get the desired look.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post




No comments:

Post a Comment