Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Papertake weekly Favourite Challenge

Its been awhile since I've done a challenge. I have been busy working on some xmas card orders from friends.....

I haven't been blogging for long, so I went back to see which PTW challenges I would have liked to have done.
I decided on the say it with flowers challenge.
I have a friend leaving soon so I created this card for her.
I hadn't used my Bon Voyage Tilda so it was time she was inked up.
She has been coloured using Tim Holtz distress inks.
I have also used my Tim Holtz hanging sign die.
I have finally invested in some Spellbinders (Labels Three) and am absolutely loving them. I'm sure there are plenty more to add to my collection.
The paper is Well Worn - Field of Daisies.
Cuttlebug - daisy embossing folder
Martha Stewart Leaf punch
Enthaily Mulberry roses
The lace ribbon & brads are from my stash
I have stamped the edge of the sign with Kaszazz flourish then added some perfect pearls.
I looked at adding a full feather but had to pull a piece off and I prefered the small bit over the whole thing.
Thanks for looking
Angie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ,,,, absolutely stunning !! I love this image and the papers and details are all perfect ,,,, am sure your friend will love this :-)


    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I just adore this card. The colours are absolutely stunning together. I love the dp you have used and your colouring of Tilda is perfect. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete