Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Simon Says ,,,,, Father's Day/ Male card :-)

FATHERS DAY will be on the 20th June so we thought we should get prepared ! :-) You can make any male card if you prefer though, from baby boy to old man :-)

Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $25 spree to her store and she will pay the shipping charges too :-)

I have used Stampin up Father & Son stamp and coloured using Watercolour crayons, it is mounted on mulberry paper. The cardstock is Bazzil lakeshore and Kaisercraft scrap I had. I have distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain


For my Aussie friends Fathers Day isn't until September so I guess I will be ready early

Angie

2 comments:

  1. Aw what an endearing image!! The twine looks nice too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Father's Day image! The sentiment is perfect too!
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete